zaterdag 12 mei 2012

the first part.

The first 4 chapters.


The first thing that I need to say is that the first 2 chapters are complicated and very difficult to understand. Then I restarted again from the beginning then I understood the story. The following I had read carefully and then I understood the book. After these 2 chapters I didn't have any problems to read the book.


In the first 4 chapters it is about that 8 years ago a plane has crashed. In that plane the parents of a twin, Simon and Patrick Ashby, were sitting. After the dead of the parents of the twin, Patrick Ashby killed himself. The parents had a school for riding horses. The name is Latches.
Now Simon lives with his aunt Bee.
8 years later a man walked over the street and greet a man and said: "Hello Patrick! Oh sorry, you aren't Patrick, I confuesed with someone else. Come with me we need to talk and by the way my name is Alec Loding". The man did that and a quarter of an hour later they are talking.
Alec Loding asks the man his name. "My name is Brat Farrar".
Alec told Brat that on the 21st birthday of Patrick, Patrick gets Latches because he is the oldest. But Patrick is dead and so Simon will get Latches. Because you look exactly like Patrick, you can go home and say that you are Patrick and that you aren't dead but that you just ran away.They will believe you and so you will get rich.
At first Brat didn't agree but after a wile he is going to do it.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten